Link building should be an essential part of every small business SEO strategy. Several SEO companies in Kenya claim to offer quality link building services.
Most of them, however, don’t have the skills or expertise needed for ethical, and quality link building. If you are a small business and you want to reap the rewards of proper link building for your website, then keep reading to learn more.
Why link building for small businesses in Kenya?
Have you ever seen the website of a business just like yours dominating the local search result pages?
Or, have you ever wondered why some websites are getting more visitors yet you can’t seem to figure out why you have no visitors on your website?
Well, the difference lies in search engine optimization, which also includes link building.
Here is a brief overview of some of the benefits that small businesses are likely to get when they invest in the right link building strategies with the best SEO companies in Kenya-:
Improved Search Engine Rankings
With proper link building strategies, you stand to benefit from improved search engine rankings, which will later translate into more traffic to your website. Imagine you own a bakery in Ruiru.
When someone goes to Google to search for “the best bakery in Ruiru”, if you have a website, you will want them to see your website at the top of the search results.
If there are more quality links to your website, then you are likely to rank higher and grab all the traffic for such keywords.
More visitors to your websites
As already noted, when people searching for your products and services can find you ranking high on the search engines, they will stream to your website since you seem to have what they are looking for.
The result will be more website visitors, which can then be converted to leads or sales.
More visibility for your website – SEO companies in Kenya
Proper link building for your website will also come with more visibility for your business. This is not only from the website visitors but also from having it linked to and from respected and industry-specific sites .
Best Link Building Tips For Small Businesses in Kenya
Now that you understand some of the benefits that come with proper link building for small businesses, here are some of the practical ways you can use to go about it. That is if you choose to not work with SEO companies in Kenya-:
Write Guest Post for industry-related websites
Writing guest posts is always an awesome strategy within the link building domains. A guest post is simply an article that you write for another website.
As a result, they allow you to include a link in the post pointing back to your website. In other words, you give them great content, and they pay you with a link back to your website.
The benefits of building links in this manner include the following-:
- You can reach your target audience– when you write for an industry-relevant website, you will be putting your content in front of people who are interested in your products and services. You have a way of reaching the right audience which may then come back to your website through the backlink on that post.
- Gain authority and trust– when you share your knowledge in front of potential clients, you come out as an expert. This, in turn, helps to build trust and authority which might lead you to get more customers and leads.
- A great boost to SEO– search engines cherish links from industry-relevant websites. This will greatly enhance your rankings on the search engines for the relevant keywords.
Get Backlinks from social media
Most of the SEO companies in Kenya love using social media to generate backlinks for their clients. Unknown to most people, social media is not just a place where you post photos and videos.
It is a platform that can be used to generate high quality backlinks that can enhance your SEO efforts. It is a staple for most of the leading SEO companies in Kenya.
With this method, all you have to do is add links to your social media profiles, pages and groups. You must, however, be careful not to spam social media with your links. This may have negative consequences for your ranking efforts.
Check where your competitors are getting their links from
There is a lot of wisdom in keeping a keen eye on what other small businesses are doing.
By monitoring their link building activities, some of the following may come to light-:
- Learn their strategies– you may figure out the specific strategies they are using to build their links and then use that information to your advantage. This is a very common practice among most of the SEO companies in Kenya.
- Learn about new opportunities– by researching their link building techniques, you may stumble upon new websites that may be interested in linking back to your website or content.
- Stick to the current trends– you can learn about the types of content that are working currently by spying on your competition.
- Improve on your overall strategy– with the knowledge of where your competitors are getting their backlinks, you may be able to rework your strategy and fine-tune it so that you get the best possible results.
Write and promote local content
This is content that is relevant to your local community or the area where your business operates or serves. All you have to do is write content that you know the local community is going to like.
Think about providing them with tips on some of their concerns. You can also offer expert opinions on matters of their concern, and engaging with them during discussions or debates.
Some of the benefits that come with writing and promoting local content include-:
- It helps you to connect with your local audiences
- Local content will opens the doorway for you to get more local backlinks
- It will greatly enhance the local search rankings.
Join local directories
Research some of the most reputable directories within your city or locality and then consider joining them.
For example, you can think of joining your city’s Chambers of commerce directory. A link to your website from such a directory is very powerful in front of the search engines. It will greatly enhance your rankings for the local search.
Don’t just join the directories and then start spamming your link everywhere. This will work against your link building efforts.
Fix Broken links on your website
There are instances when the host website for your link moves to another domain or the links are simply broken.
You must track all the backlinks present on your website, weed out the broken ones and then fix them as soon as possible.
Contact Raysco Web and Net Solutions For Quality SEO Services in Kenya
Do you find the process of building links to your website hectic? Well, you don’t have to do all the heavy work when you can rely on our expertise to give you quality backlinks.
We are one of the leading SEO companies in Kenya, and we will be glad to walk with you through your link building journey.
Call us now for a free strategy session, or if you need more information about our link building services.